Tuesday, July 22, 2014

And I lost nothing. (Except my mind)

When week two rolled around I was so excited to eat "food," or at least something that seemed like food.


For weeks 2,3,& 4, I could eat:
1% whipped cottage cheese
0% plain yogurt
low fat strained cream soups made with skim milk plus
thinned cereals like farina! cream of wheat, and oatmeal
sugar free pudding
 

That's it.  Those are my meal choices, meaning I can have one of those items per meal in 3 ounce quantities.

Each meal is 3 ounces of tasteless stuff.   To be fair, I was ecstatic at first with the whipped cottage cheese.  It tasted like food.

But, a week in, I was over it.   That and I haven't lost a single pound.  Not. One.

Ive been sitting here crying, and losing my mind.   I make a huge life choice.  I've had a major life changing surgery, I'm starving myself, and the scale isn't even moving.   I was a mess.  And inconsolable.

And to make it worse, I have to drink these awful protein powder and skim milk plus shakes.  Did I mention I hate sweets?  It's torture.

No comments:

Post a Comment